Whether you have ants marching one by one across your kitchen counter or roaches that scatter across the floor with the flip of a light switch, a one-time pest control treatment won’t keep these bugs at bay. There are multiple advantages to an integrated, consistent approach to pest management.
Continued treatment, especially for difficult to kill pests like termites, ants, cockroaches, and rodents, help prevent re-infestation. While a single pest control treatment will kill active pests, many leave eggs behind, that when hatched, will cause a resurgence. Monthly or quarterly treatments can both remove persistent pests and ensure new ones don’t take their place.
Expertise and consistency are the best ways to control critters, and benefit customers. Unless you are willing to learn all the preventative measures, methods, and techniques to manage pest issues, monthly or quarterly pest treatments add up to all kinds of savings.
Save Your Money
Quarterly pest control services help you keep on top of pests before they become a problem, saving you time and money. An unexpected pest service can wreak havoc on your monthly budget. With a quarterly pest control agreement from Bug Tech, you can plan for the cost of treatments as manageable monthly payments and ensure that your home and your budget are protected from uninvited guests. Plus, discounts are offered for customers based on the frequency and prepayment plans.
Save Your Health
A pest infestation can lead to harmful health issues, and a consistent pest management plan can help keep your family safe and healthy.
- Cockroach excrement and cast skins contain allergens from which many people develop allergies. Additionally, cockroaches also transmit diseases like Salmonella through organisms on their legs and other body parts.
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS) is a deadly disease transmitted by infected rodents through their urine, droppings, or saliva. Humans can contract the disease when they breathe in aerosolized virus.
- Mosquitoes are the prime carriers of several types of encephalitis, a devastating illness that attacks the central nervous system of humans. West Nile Virus is one of these types of encephalitis.
- Stings are a health threat in two ways: through the direct effects of pain, itching, and swelling, and from allergic reactions to the venom that may be debilitating for days or weeks.
Save Your Home
Pests can seriously damage the structural integrity of your home or business. Rodents, for example, can gnaw on electrical wires, leaving them exposed and at risk of catching fire. Termites and other wood-destroying insects can compromise the integrity of an entire building with surprising speed. Because much of the damage from pests occur in hidden spots such as under floors, between walls, and in attics and crawlspaces, damage often occurs before it’s noticed by homeowners or business owners.
Save Your Sanity
A quarterly pest control service helps manage your workload by making sure your next pest treatment happens before your last one stops being effective. Recurring inspection and treatment by a licensed pest management professional like Bug Tech can give you the peace of mind knowing that your home and family are protected and pest free.
BUG TECH MONTHLY AND QUARTERLY PEST TREATMENTS INCLUDE:
- Treatment of entryways, water points, cracks, and crevices
- Placement of glue boards (as needed)
- Removal of spider webs and insect carcasses
- Outside perimeter treatment on home foundations – 2 feet up and 4 feet out
- Treatment of front yard, back yard, and alleyways/driveways
- Treatment of power outlets